How do I send a return back to you?
- Bundle up your unwanted goods for return / exchange, including keeping all the original product packaging in tact
- Please include your ‘Packing Note’ that was sent with your original order or include your Order Number (located on the top right corner of packing slip)
- Write your refund / exchange instructions & reason for return
- To send the goods back to us, you can choose your own preferred carrier or pick one listed below.
Return via DPD
- Drop it off at one of the 2500 DPD Drop off Shops
- Price is £5.21
- Click here to visit the DPD returns center
Return via Collect +
- Drop your parcel off at a local participating Collect+ shop
- Parcel must be 60cmx50cmx50cm or smaller and weigh less than 10kg
- Prices start from £4.99
- Click here to visit the Collect + returns center
For full information please view our returns policy.